Ryan came home, I showed him the blog and asked his opinion about the title name. He quickly grabbed the dictionary and started coming up with new titles. Here are some of my favorites with definitions:
Ferrin Flambe- cover with liquor and ignite before serving
Yea, I just don't see us covered in liquor.
Ferrin Fuss- a vigorous protest or dispute
Well, I guess we have a few of those in our household.
Funky Ferrin- uncomplicated, emotional, unconventional
I guess this is like the funky chicken. We're so not uncomplicated!
Ferrin family funnies- comic strips
Yep, that's us!
Ferrin Frenzy- violent, excitement or agitation
I really do like this one.
The Ferrin Family Farce- absurd and useless proceedings
Kind of like bedtime sometimes.
The Ferrin farmyard- Does this really need a definition?
Fathomless Ferrins- Too deep to fathom, too complicated to understand
Not even sure what to say about this one.
Ferrin faux pas- an embarrassing blunder.
hmmm, what's he trying to say?
So there you have it! Our name with a lot of F words. A friend of mine told me we should be the triple F's! Fabulous Fantastic Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment