I am enlisting anyone's help who knows anything about digital still cameras and video cameras. I've been researching them both for the past couple months and I don't feel like I've come very far in my knowledge or know what I want. I also don't know where to get one or what's a good price.
I know I want a camera that can take picture after picture. Mine drive me crazy because I can't catch things very fast. I also look at peoples pictures and they are so pretty compared to mine. I know it has to do with the editing program too, but I want better pictures.
For my video camera, I think I want a flash drive. At least I know I don't want a mini dv. Ryan wants as much optical zoom as possible. We don't want to spend a whole bunch on either, but we want something good. Anyone out there camera savvy?
No comments:
Post a Comment