Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Camera

Yea, yea. It doesn't take me very long to do this kind of thing. What can I say, I only dated Ryan a month before we got engaged, it shouldn't surprise everyone that it only took me a week to make this kind of decision. Ok, but it took me an entire week of me researching this thing to death every day and late into the night.

I decided on the Canon XSi. I got an extra lens with it and I love it! I've only had it for a day but man was it easier to take pictures of the boys playing soccer and getting Frog doing what she does best, not holding a pose. I will post some pictures soon.

I also have a Canon FS100 coming in the mail from Amazon. I actually found it all cheaper online but decided I wanted to get the still camera at a store so I'd have someone to take it to. I talked them into a deal because I told them I had found it cheaper online. OK, maybe I didn't, but I'd like to think I did.

No comments: