I figured I should post an update. We've been discussing our options, and yet again, buying a house has been thrown out. I just don't know areas well enough and I'm one of those people who doesn't like change. Our plan is to find a house to rent near Owl's school and get to know the area. If we don't like it, we will move. We might be on a 1 year plan to get a house. Who knows.
In other news, we will be looking to live in a house where I can stand the thought of having a baby. Yes, we're having another baby the end of August or beginning of September. I'd like to hope for the middle of August, because the baby can come before school starts. But, whenever the baby comes will work. I am currently looking for a new midwife because mine is moving out of the state. Oh well, it keeps with my pattern of having my kids all born with different midwives and in different locations.
No comments:
Post a Comment