Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Move

Our move has been moved. We thought about all the places we could live and decided upon two cities, both of which are 30 minutes from Owl's school. I guess this means all my research was for not. Ok, I guess it wasn't because Owl did do 2 years there. I'm nervous to go to public schools, which will probably be our options. I really like uniforms. I like that they teach a second language. We would move near his school, but it just didn't feel right.

This also means we won't be moving until June. Our plan was the end of April because our lease is up the end of the month. Since the school is farther away, we figured he should finish off the school year before we moved. I really need more space but I think we plan on starting to pack this weekend. At least the stuff we don't really use, like book shelves. I also hope we do find out what this baby is so I can get rid of some clothes. Our little two bedroom has gotten a little crowded with all the boys and girls clothes.

Ironically, I just found out today Monkey got into the school. Yay! Too bad we probably won't be going there.

Stay tuned though because our plans are always changing!

No comments: