Well, either I'm having baby blues at 4 weeks postpartum or the depression is starting up. I had it pretty bad after my second and lucked out not getting it after the third but I think the combination of moving, the kids starting school, and the weather cooling down are bringing it on. I realized things weren't going well when I start just not caring about anyone. I don't want to call or talk to anyone and usually feel like a complete idiot after I do talk to someone.
I finally admitted to Ryan that I was feeling this way and also called my midwife to see what we can start doing. I figure the sooner we start, the better.
3 comments:
Hang in there!!! Baby blues are the pits.
I'm so sorry -- that is certainly no fun. I'm glad you're able to recognize it and get what you need.
sorry- i know what you mean. i felt that way after kaden, but not ky. i seriously avoided every single person alive for a couple of months. i was dumb and didn't tell my dr. but luckily it didn't last too long. if it happened again i'd definitely call my dr.
Post a Comment