Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baptism


Owl was baptized into our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the end of last month and its a little weird to me that I'm old enough to have such a big kid.


Bear is turning 1 soon and I'm so happy! It's been a nice year but I'm happy to see him getting older. It's also been fun watching his personality come out more and more.










6 comments:

Cristie Jensen said...

Thanks for sharing the good news, Wow they just keep growing!

If you can send me the baptismal info. (date, place, ward, stake) so I can add a page to your families genealogy scrapbook I've been working on. Your mom knows all about. Thanks

Katie said...

Cool! It does feel pretty strange to have kids this old - I absolutely agree with that!

I noticed you have your real names in the picture title (when you click on the pictures).

Brittney said...

What an exciting thing for him to get baptized!!!

Stacy said...

You dork! You should have told us. We would have come. Oh, well. Congrats to him. Come to think of it I am sure we were sick anyways.

Liz and Dave said...

What a special day. He looks like he was way happy to be baptized. Can't believe how old and grown up he is. Time does go fast.

Annie said...

Congrats Owl! What a special day to remember.