Since when did it take 3 hours to do 3 pages of homework? Monkey was supposed to get his homework done before going to soccer yesterday. (yes, its spring, soccer has started!) When I got home, I found out he hadn't actually finished the homework. Had I checked before we left, I would have realized this minor offense, but I trusted him when he said 'yes, I finished my homework'. Well, at least I got some good pictures. I've even been taking my camera off the auto settings and using Manual. (
I really don't like the new picture stuff on here. I can't ever figure out how to get the curser to be between the pictures to explain them)
3 comments:
I always use the HTML version of the Blogger compose window. Or use the one you're using to make sure your pictures are in the right order, and then switch over to the HTML screen.
GO Marly! Manual is a blast!
Those sure are cute kids:) And great photography! You go girl!:)
Post a Comment