Monday, February 21, 2011

pity party, again

How do I get to the point where I care more about being with my family more than being with friends? I love my family but I have this desperate feeling inside me just aching for people to have a friendship with.

I've been kind of pity partying lately about not having people to spend the day with. I tell Ryan he has work to go to and even if he doesn't really talk to people, he at least has the opportunity. I miss talking to people. I am someone who will talk your ear off if we meet because I don't have a lot of adult interaction during the day.

I know I've talked about this before but it's frustrating! I don't know how else I can do this and I'm tried of always being in charge. I do have a few things at night with some friends every so often but not a whole lot during the day during the week. I want my younger two to have friends and play and I don't think I should have to put them in preschool to get that. Why should I pay someone to teach them the things I can teach them just so they can have friends? I don't get it!

I'm sure I'll get over this. I have it hit me every so often and I get all annoyed with it all. I hope it is sooner rather than later, because I'm not even sure if people other than my family would want to be around me, while I whine about how I don't have anyone to hang out with.

No comments: