For some reason in the past couple years I haven't gotten very sick. Probably because Ryan is no longer going to school. There's something about college students who have to go to school sick.
A couple days ago I woke up with a scratchy throat. It wasn't too bad and I figured it would turn into a full on cold. Instead it has just taken away my voice. How am I supposed to tell the kids what to do when I don't have a voice. Frog just thinks I'm weird and doesn't know what to do with me. I really do hope it comes back soon so I can continue doing my job full force!
I also wanted to mention, Frog is now walking everywhere! It really is true once they decide to do something, they do it, no holds bar. On Monday she started getting up all by herself and walks all over the place.
I will try to figure out my new video cameras program so I can put a video of her walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment