I've also never really done her hair because she has this awesome curl in the back. Why ruin something that already looks great?! OK, so I'm taking the lazy way out, but I do think it already looks really cute.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Second attempt
I found a whole bunch of blogs with little girls hair styles. I thought if those ladies could do their daughters hair in the "Holy cow" way they did, I could do pigtails again. Thankfully Frog's hair is longer and she is more cooperative than last time. I just don't know about this whole, making these little girls hair so fancy. Maybe I'm just not cut out to be a mom of a fancy haired daughter. It doesn't help that I don't know how to do anything with my own hair.


I've also never really done her hair because she has this awesome curl in the back. Why ruin something that already looks great?! OK, so I'm taking the lazy way out, but I do think it already looks really cute.
I've also never really done her hair because she has this awesome curl in the back. Why ruin something that already looks great?! OK, so I'm taking the lazy way out, but I do think it already looks really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment